Happy Left Handers Day!

Turns out August 13 is a salute to those people who smear the ink when they're using fountain pens. Who knew they had their own special day? I've got a couple of southpaws in my family, so I'm glad they're getting recognition, especially since they were always made to sit at the end of the table so their elbows wouldn't jab the normal people in the side during supper.

I have such fondness for those odd types that I wrote an entire book about a character whose name is a clue. No, I'm not going to tell you what book it is, you'll have to figure it out for yourself.  All I'll say is, there are some advantages to being of the widdershins persuasion.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance