THE PIRATE'S SECRET BABY wins Award of Excellence

I'm very pleased to announce The Pirate's Secret Baby won the Colorado Romance Writers Award of Excellence for Historical Romance. It's thrilling to see my love story of pirates, puppies, poppets and a befuddled governess receive recognition from other writers.

This is the second national award for The Pirate's Secret Baby. Earlier this year it received the New England Chapter RWA Readers' Choice Award for best historical.

As always, I'm grateful to my publisher, Amber Quill Press, to my editor, Catherine Snodgrass, and most of all, to my many readers and fans.

Thank you all for making my books winners. I couldn't do it without you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!