Review: The Right Swipe

The Right Swipe The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been out of the dating life for so long that I feel like the Duke of Avon (The Devil's Cub): "I feel an almost overwhelming interest in the methods...employed by the modern youth."

The Right Swipe is not only a delightful look at the modern dating scene of apps and swipes and ghosting, but it was one of the best and sweetest (and steamiest) romances I've enjoyed in quite a while. It was about family and trust, and how we protect ourselves from vulnerability.

The protagonists were dealing with real world issues while navigating the difficulties of finding your perfect match, and their story kept me entertained and enthralled. I can't wait for the next volume in the Modern Love series!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance