Review: Unconditionally

Unconditionally Unconditionally by Erin Lyon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A very satisfying ending to the alternate universe tale of short-term marriages ("signings") begun in I Love You Subject to the Following Terms and Conditions. The legal hijinks were entertaining, the conflict in the relationships rang true and the heroine (and her friends) were all well drawn. My minor quibble is still over too many names beginning with "D" (Daniel, Drew, David) but that's easily overcome in future works by Erin Lyon and I hope there will be future works by Ms. Lyon. She has a lot to offer the romance reading community.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance