New French Edition--Coeurs au large


My newest French edition, Coeurs au large (Castaway Dreams [High Seas #2]) is now available for pre-order from J'ai Lu pour elle. I have so much love for this beautiful cover! It captures the spirit of my romance about three castaways on a desert island, two free spirits and one curmudgeon. No, Pompom isn't the hero...or maybe he is...but this adorable doggy on the cover dancing with Daphne is exactly what I envisioned when I wrote this book.

Coeurs au large will be on sale 3 November, but you can purchase the first book in the "Tourmentes" series, A la merci du corsaire (Sea Change [High Seas #1)] and the English editions are available in ebook and print from all the usual vendors.

Merci beaucoup!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!