Review: A Furious Sky: The Five-Hundred-Year History of America's Hurricanes

A Furious Sky: The Five-Hundred-Year History of America's Hurricanes A Furious Sky: The Five-Hundred-Year History of America's Hurricanes by Eric Jay Dolin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I would recommend this book to everyone in the US who's living in an area that could be impacted by a hurricane, which would be all of the East Coast, the Gulf Coast and inland areas in the path of storms. Which is to say, most of the eastern and southern US.

I've been through my share of hurricanes, lived on the Florida coast and now inland Florida. I take these storms seriously...and they're only getting worse. Eric Jay Dolin has written a fast paced, readable, informative book that explains why these storms are predictable...to a degree...and why we can't rely on those predictions 100% of the time to assume we're out of harm's way.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance