It's been a busy week, and a productive one. Some writing, but not enough--never enough, but I got past a fight at sea scene that's been dragging me down. I've got enough done now to work with, and I have to keep reminding myself not to lose focus--I'm writing a historical romance, not trying to channel the spirit of C.S. Forester.

In the shameless self promotion corner, I have this news to share: I'm scheduled to do a signing at Borders Books on Newberry Road in Gainesville, on Sunday, April 22 from 1-4 p.m. This Borders is right off I-75 next to the Oaks Mall, so if you're in the North Florida area I hope you'll have a chance to drop by. My alter ego is also doing the Spring Membership campaign at WUFT FM/WJUF FM Classic 89/Nature Coast 90 on Friday, April 20 and Friday, April 27 during Morning Edition (6-9 a.m.). I may even read a snippet of some of my work on-air, so I hope you'll tune in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance