Saturday was "Open Mic Night" and having had three glasses of wine and two single malts (which is about two glasses of wine and two scotches more than I need), I read a passage from Pirate's Price to titillate the crowd and generate interest in my April 22 signing.

It seemed to be well received, and my DH and designated driver told me afterwards I wasn't slurring my words, so I'm guessing all was OK.

Today I woke up to a nice piece in the books section of the newspaper about my winning the Eppie Awards. My only regret is that they kept mentioning my Evil Twin Skippy--rather, my alter ego, the one whose name isn't on the front cover of all my books.

Ah well, everything that gets word out is good, so I can't complain.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great blog and there you can express your self.

Best of luck and get motivated always.

Shane
http://www.bestmotivationquotes.com

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance