THE PIRATE'S SECRET BABY, Available again!

I've been working on edits this morning for What the Parrot Saw, the story of grown-up Mattie St. Armand from award-winner The Pirate's Secret Baby. In the meantime, you can now purchase Secret Baby in print and ebook from the usual vendors.

When the rights for my books were returned to me I was anxious to republish and get them back out and about into the wild, and into the hands and ereaders of any who may have missed them the first time around. One of the real pleasures in this process has been to broaden the distribution of my novels, and to hear back from readers around the world who're able to access my historical romances.

If you haven't yet had the opportunity to read The Pirate's Secret Baby or any of my other work, I hope you'll give them a chance. And, as always, it's a kindness to your fellow readers and to authors too when you take the time to leave a rating or review. Just this week I saw a new review for Sea Change, and it recharged my writing batteries.

I couldn't do this without y'all, and I thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance