Review: Exit Strategy

Exit Strategy Exit Strategy by Martha Wells
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This right here is why I love science fiction so much--human/non-human interaction! Fantastic action sequences! Deep moral and philosophical questions: (What does it mean to be human? And why would anyone aspire to be a meatsack anyway?) Snark! A mechanical entity who gives the Three Laws of Robotics the metal middle finger! And, best of all, primo writing, plotting and characterization.

I have been buttonholing everyone I know who's a science fiction fan and telling them to read The Murderbot Diaries. It's that good.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!