Review: Run Away

Run Away Run Away by Harlan Coben
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It kept me up past my bedtime, which is high praise indeed.
The question always lurks in a parent's mind--what would you do to save your child? In the case of parents of drug abusers the question becomes even more complex and troubling, and Sam knows this, but when he sees his strung out daughter Paige in Central Park, he approaches her to offer help one more time.

This sets a series of events in motion which spiral into secrets revealed, murder, deeply buried crimes and answers the question "What would you do? How far would you go?"

I was flipping pages as the ending snuck up on me, leaving me once again impressed with Harlan Coben's talent as a mystery and suspense writer.

(This is a stand alone novel, not part of his ongoing series.)

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance