Review: The Friend Zone

The Friend Zone The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I give a book five stars it's because I either couldn't put it down, or if I did put it down I couldn't wait to get back to the engrossing story. The Friend Zone caught me by surprise, but it was that kind of romance. At first I didn't think I'd be that wrapped-up in Kirsten and Josh's story after their "meet-cute" but as the relationship grew I came to appreciate that their obstacles were very real, not contrived, and it made their story one the reader could relate to.

I love being captivated by a new author's book and I'm looking forward to more from this talented storyteller.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance