Review: Tightrope

Tightrope Tightrope by Amanda Quick
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this novel, as I do all Amanda Quick/JAK books, but there was one detail that kept me from giving it a higher rating--the hero and heroine in the 1930s not only didn't use any birth control, there was never any discussion of the the consequences of sex in an age when birth control devices and options were sketchy, at best. Even a quick pull-out to make the point that someone was thinking about it would have sat better with me.

Other than that it's a good mystery/romance with a "whodunnit" that will keep people guessing up until the end.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance