Review: When a Duchess Says I Do

When a Duchess Says I Do When a Duchess Says I Do by Grace Burrowes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book so much! Duncan Wentworth is my favorite kind of hero--thoughtful, caring, overlooked by many but appreciated by the heroine who sees him for what he truly is: A stand-up guy you can count on.

Matilda is perfectly matched for him. Her intelligence shines through and while Duncan sees her as a damsel-in-distress, she's so much more than that. Their conversations are like little lightbulbs flashing saying, "Hey, this person gets me!"

I'm new to Ms. Burrowes' books and I look forward to checking out her backlist and adding future releases to my wishlist.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance

Happy #LaborDay!