Review--The Headmaster

The Headmaster (Shivers - Book 15)The Headmaster by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved it. Wonderful, wonderful, romantic story. Not at all what I've come to expect from the talented Ms. Reisz, but I couldn't put it down.

SPOILER ALERT















I knew what was happening early on, and the clues were there, but it wasn't until Christopher and the old man were walking in the woods that I knew for certain. Even so, the details of how the Marshal Academy came to be what it was for Gwen were surprising and wonderful. You will want to have your tissues handy, because if you're like me, you're going to cry ugly over this delightful tale, and it'll be worth every angsty minute.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have permission to waltz?

Happy #LaborDay!

It's Tu B'Av! Party like it's 5783, or Celebrating the Jewish Day of Romance